It only takes a few minutes to get started with Satori. What you need is:
- Access to Satori's management console.
- The hostname of your PostgreSQL data store, for example:
Adding a PostgreSQL data store to Satori
- Login to Satori's management console at https://app.satoricyber.com.
- In the Data Stores view, select Add Data Store.
- Select the PostgreSQL option.
- Enter an informative name for the data store, for example: Sales Data Warehouse.
- Enter the hostname of your PostgreSQL database, for example:
- Choose the public cloud provider and region for the Satori Data Access Controller.
- Click Create. You will be redirected to the Data Stores list.
Connect to PostgreSQL database via Satori
To connect to PostgreSQL database using Satori use the Satori hostname that was generated by the management console which can be found under Satori Hostname in the data store settings view, for example:
Connecting with the JDBC driver
To connect with the JDBC driver, override or add the
host parameter in the JDBC URL. For example:
Connecting with Looker
Looker uses the JDBC driver to connect to PostgreSQL. Override the
Remote Host:Port parameter with the Satori hostname. For example: